Young Women & Men Of Destiny
We're changing destiny one life at a time
Young Women of Destiny was established in 2004 and Young Men of Destiny was established in 2006 as a companion leadership and mentoring program for high school students in the greater Austin area as an answer to the issues faced by today’s youth.
The Young Women and Men of Destiny program combines personal mentoring and personal responsibility along with leadership training, character education and college preparatory activities to cultivate young leaders and help them tap into their God-given purpose and destiny. We our program positively impacts the lives of today’s youth by giving them the tools needed to succeed.
Young Women and Men of Destiny (YWMOD) is a holistic Christ-centered non-profit organization founded to assist in the development of godly youth leaders who are analytical and articulate.
YWMOD is open to high school students’ grades 9-12 with at least a 2.5 GPA. Junior High (middle school) students’ grades 7 and 8 are allowed limited participation as non-member associates.
YWMOD provides the following benefit to youth in the greater Austin area: (Hay, Travis and Williamson counties):
· Relevant and Interactive life skills workshops,
· Community service opportunities
· College and university campus visit opportunities
· College scholarships opportunities
· Opportunities to build relationships with follow mentees and mentors
· Opportunities to develop or build a stronger relationship with God
· A beautiful formal presentation gala to honor all high-school
participants who successfully complete the program
· A recognition and awards ceremony for all participants (junior high
and high school)
· Develop a partnership with families, schools and churches as a part of
the village to ensure the success of today's teens and pre-teens.
· Encourage youth to excel in school
· Equip youth to develop healthy relationships
· Expose youth to colleges and universities in Texas
· Prepare youth to have a biblical worldview
· Provide youth with leadership opportunities
· Provide youth with community services opportunities
· Provide youth with college scholarship opportunities
· Provide youth with professional mentors and sisterhood /
For more information and to request an application please contact us by filling out the information on the “Contact Us Page” or sending an email to email@example.com